Introduction to the Company
Aventus is an open source, decentralised blockchain that revolutionises the way digital assets are issued, owned and transferred across value chains.
We are hiring an experienced and versatile Software Developer who will be responsible for designing and implementing enhancements for a rapidly evolving blockchain platform, and the associated enterprise products and infrastructure. You will be working in a variety of modern programming languages, solving previously impossible problems in a dynamic environment with peers who enjoy being the driving force of the blockchain revolution.
Candidate Specification - Technical Skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience with AWS tools and technologies.
- Exposure to blockchains on a developer level, understanding of consensus algorithms, cryptographic primitives and standards.
- Experience in building enterprise products and platforms in the Cloud using databases, messaging queues, Linux, APIs, websockets, and so on.
- Experience with building and using distributed systems, solid understanding of technical challenges and design patterns applicable in this context.
- Appreciation that quality assurance is not just ‘testing’, experience in delivering and maintaining production high-throughput systems
- Demonstrable prior work in the open source environment.
- Willingness and ability to collaborate with other teams
- Autonomy and capacity to explore new technologies and understand complex code independently
- Ability to propose solutions and take ownership of their own work
- Ability to quickly grasp complex problems and turn them into productive work
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- In-depth knowledge of Polkadot/substrate, Cardano, or Ethereum.
- Experience building enterprise-scale PaaS offerings.